Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tending Korgan and Ayva

After having Rylan for swimming lessons, I took him back to Utah in time for a softball game that didn't happen because of the rain. Of course we stopped in Layton to see the little kiddies and then took Korgan with us to Morgan. Judy came too. We had a good visit with Amy and then me and Korgan headed back to Layton. I was lucky enough to be able to babysit baby Ayva with the help of big brother of course. I told him I would play a game of Monopoly with him, but he wanted to make sure that his sister wouldn't choke on any of the pieces. He decided that maybe we could give her a bottle a little early and put her to bed so we could play our game. Well, she loved her bottle but it didn't make her fall asleep. Too many things to do and places to see. Korgan is a very good brother and he sure can entertain her. He is very protective of his sweet baby and I haven't ever noticed even a hint of jealousy. I must say that he is a worry wart though. He doesn't want to leave her sight. In fact, he told me that if she were ever to walk in the street and a truck was coming, that he would dart out into the road and block her from getting hit. Sounds like a true football player and a very loyal brother to me!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones