Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11 days with Rylan!

Wow! Rylan was able to come to Malta for 11 days and take swimming lessons. That is a long time to be without your parents. He did amazingly well. I think he even grew when he was with us. It was so much fun watching him swim like a little fishy. He LOVED playing the x-box. He can almost do a front flip and land on his feet on the trampoline. He isn't afraid of trying anything. He loved swinging from our big tree. One of his highlights was going to see Braden and Suzi on the weekend. It didn't take him long to warm up to Suzi, after all, Braden is so boring. jk. (Inside joke) One day he got to help me mud in the bathroom. He actually was pretty good at smoothing it out, or as he called it, making it soft. One day we were in the car and a slow song was playing and he asked me if I ever listen to sad songs and think of Grandpa Beyler. He talked quite a bit about him and asked me if I miss him. The kitty's were too wild and wouldn't let him get very close. I think he missed Ricky, but he was tough about it. He would pray for his family and Ricky when we had family prayers. On the way home, he told me how much he loved his mom and dad. He is growing up and I have to say that I was proud of him for (usually:) listening the first time! 

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones