Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer time fun with the Christenson kids

Doug and Sherri went to Doug's youngest brother Ed's wedding in Atlanta Georgia and I had the privilege of watching their kids for a few days. It was a lot of fun!

Carlie was the life of the party. She was always making me laugh. She wanted to know if her parents were on an airplane or a hawk. She always calls me "Soupie". Hugs and kisses are always free from her.
Mackenzie modeled her school clothes for me. She is such a great helper. She was willing to help me with anything and I didn't have to ask.
Luke came in early one morning and jumped in bed with Kenzie and me to snuggle. It was nice.
Austin is the official garden monitor. He checks it everyday without fail. He showed me how he can master the rubics cube. He is one smart young man.
We spent one afternoon with the Green's. We got some food from Wendy's and went to a Park. The ice cream truck came while we were there. It brought back good memories of years ago in Plain City. Whenever the boys heard the musical sound coming down the road, they would dash into the house to look for coins so they could run out and get their treasure. Korgan and Rylan are enjoying their ice cream bars.
Pretty Ayva wanting to walk on the picnic table. Mackenzie took her for a ride in the stroller around the park.
Luke enjoying his ice cream bar.
Austin building sand castles at the park.
Good times with the girlie girls.

Thanks for the fun time everyone. You guys are awesome! xoxoxox

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones