Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dylan


Dylan was "Student of the Month" for March. His grades were 4.0 this last semester. He tries hard and cares about getting high on tests and assignments. Dylan loves being an uncle. He loves all kids. If he comes down the Elementary Hall you will always hear several kids yelling, "Pickle, Pickle!" It is comical. He always helps me with everything. He has a lot of patience with me, but we do have our share of arguments, mostly because he kind of likes arguing. :) Dylan will be playing football again this fall where he is a lineman. Imagine that! He will be the manager for the boys basketball team, and then he will be a thrower of discus and shot put in track. I am excited that he gets to be the yearbook editor next year. He has a lot of talent and this will be one way for him to use some of it. Way to go, Pickalo! I can't believe he is my baby! He will be 17 in September!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones